Friday

An Update for Your Bar Stools...


Just a quick post today to show you an easy (and relatively inexpensive) update for your wooden bar stools.  I bought this pair seven or eight years ago from K-Mart of all places.  They were solid wood with a dark walnut stain.... I think I paid around $40 each.

I bought them with our kitchen remodel in mind, but once we build the counter/bar we realized these would be a few inches too tall.  I kept them for extra seating... just in case. And never used them!

Two coats of ASCP Duck Egg Blue and clear wax, and they have a whole new look (and sold 2 days after I listed them!). And the older couple that bought them are using them!

Next week we'll be sharing smaller projects you can finish in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...