Saturday

Shop it Saturday.....

Photoshop, that is!  (You can read all about my learning experience with Photoshop here. )

What better way to celebrate the things you enjoy doing than by passing them along.  Each Saturday, I'm hoping to share one of the items I've created during the week with anyone and everyone that might need it.

With graduations coming up, and Father's Day right around the corner, this chalkboard inspired gift tag just might come in handy!



The card itself measures 3"x1.5".  I've created a PDF with 12 tags on the sheet to use now and possibly later.  I print mine on white card stock.  Just print out your sheet, cut the individual tags out (I use a paper cutter, but plain 'ole scissors work just as well), punch a hole in the corner and attach with ribbon... or baker's twine... or whatever you have.  I happen to like seam binding and keep spools of it on hand in several colors.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_bhaGTqYgtqQUc1TzdjZkNMQnM/edit?usp=sharing


Just click the image above for the PDF file; print and it's a wrap (get it?).

I'll be creating a board on Pinterest for the Shop it Saturday files, so if you use one, feel free to share your project there as well!

Have a great weekend...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...