Tuesday

the Village that Thomas Kinkade Built...

This was a gift from my parent's several years ago.  It's Thomas Kinkade's Lamplight series Christmas village.


This year I set it up on my Hooser Cabinet... complete with fake snow to hide those cords!





















































I love the details on each piece... and the way the lights shine so brightly.  I went on-line to see if I could purchase additional pieces, but it looks like it has been discontinued....



























But I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Maybe something will show up on Ebay!

In the mean time, I'll enjoy the ones I have.  Thanks Mom & Dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...