Saturday

Shop It Saturday... 3

Photoshop, that is!  (You can read all about my learning experience with Photoshop here. )

Both my sister and I are Leo babies... she was born the last week in July and I in the first week in August. We usually don't do "the big gift exchange" on our birthdays, but do plan one night somewhere in the middle to get together for dinner and hang out.  We've both passed the "mid century" mark, so I wanted to make something that would be appropriate for us both.


This is what I came up with and thought it would be perfect for her "card" this year... I'll most likely print it on card stock, mount it on a 5x7 piece of hardboard (which I always have on hand) and either expoxy a hanger on the back, or drill 2 holes in each of the upper corners and string a ribbon through it.

You could also just print it and put it in a frame if you have one handy.

Just click on the image to access the file to download and print.  The artwork is 5x7... however, when you download the actual file, it is 5.5 x 7.5.  I allowed a quarter inch border to make it easier to trim for framing. If you mount it, just cut it clean to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...