Tuesday

Now That's Ingenious....

 
When my youngest son asked me what he could make me for Christmas, I told him I wanted one of those "bucket covers" for my paint cans, brushes, etc. to take with me when I go out to do custom furniture painting (up to this point, I'd been using a cardboard box...)

They sell them at Home Depot.... it's basically a canvas piece with pockets that wraps around a 5 gallon paint bucket.  Carson has hand-sewn things in the past.... in fact, he made an American Indian costume (complete with 4" fringe) for a school project several years ago and it turned out great!

This is his interpretation....


Pretty cool, if I do say so myself!  My children are nothing if not inventive!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...