Tuesday

French Inspired for Every Day...

My apologies.. I surfed so many creative sites last week (through dozens of link parties) that I have totally misplaced where the inspiration came from for this post.  I do remember that the "poster" had an affinity for numbers, and made a set of napkins with numbers on them.  If by some small chance that person is reading this post, please email me so I can give credit where credit is due!


That being said... with a few leftover scraps of drop cloth, I decided to follow my "can't find it now" blog post inspiration to make these napkins.




























I used a graphic from the Fairy herself and transferred it using the CitraSolv method.  They came out a little lighter than I wanted, but it does give them an aged look.

They're nice & big, perfect for every day use, and beats a ripped off paper towel or paper napkin.  I'm kinda likin' them just fine!










Linking to...


The Graphics Fairy... Brag Mondays
Coastal Charm.... Nifty Thrift Tuesdays
A2Z.... Tutorials & Tips
Savvy Southern Style... Wow Us Wednesdays



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10:00 PM

    Lovely and simple. (via Graphics Fairy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love that you used drop cloth for the fabric. I made some with words on cotton dish cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty...thank you for sharing them at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...