Friday

Full Length Mirror....

A couple of weeks ago I had posted how I turned an antique vanity into 2 end tables for my living room...


You can read the details of that post HERE, but as I ended that post, I was left with the large center mirror and 2 rounded side mirrors.


This is the frame to the large center mirror.  My bedroom colors are mostly taupes with robins egg blue accents.  Duck Egg Blue has always looked more green to me (my son thinks it's more blue); regardless, it's one of my favorite colors and I thought the contrast with everything else in the room would work well.


I painted the sides and middle mirror (this night time shot definitely makes it lean towards green) all the same.  With a light distress and clear wax.


The two side pieces went to my booth space in Elizabeth City....



And I kept the center mirror for my bedroom to use as a full length mirror.

Love it!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article its very nice post keep up the good work.
    Sterling Silver Bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...