Tuesday

"Sew" Much to Display...


While looking for some type of display pieces for my soaps, I happened to think of these....


What started out as plain (but in excellent condition....) antique sewing machine cabinet drawers....


... turned into the perfect size and depth to showcase my hand-made soaps for my upcoming booth location.  Various chalk paint colors, a little distressing and a quick coat of wax has given me exactly what I was looking for!

I have 4 more that came in today, complete with the side rails that would have attached them to the original cabinet.  They'll take some work though..... and I'm not quite sure about the rails.  But the drawers themselves will look great when I'm done.

It's getting closer to my "move in" date and I am working up a storm. 

And a happy belated Labor Day to all of my friends and family.... it's been a long summer and I can't help but look forward to fall.... that, and a lot less traffic on the roads!!



Linking to...

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job on these drawers. I'd love to have some, but they are so expensive!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...