Wednesday

I'll leave this to your imagination....

Not that I'm a re-cycler by any great stretch.... but I cannot see letting a good piece of wood or parts of furniture go to waste.  Case in point.... this is the footboard to my old antique bed.


A bed I inherited from my sister over 25 years ago.  It's been through the ringer and I've recently completed a total transformation of my bedroom (including a "new to me" bed").  But, I love the shape of this piece... I love the legs and I love the detail in the whole piece.  Never mind that one of the rounded side pieces is missing....

Outside of the broken piece of wood that we've tackily taped to the front for further use or discard, I have a lot of plans for what remains.  Here's a sneak peak of "Project #1"...





I'll leave it to your imagination.... but just wait and see.  Trust me... you'll never throw out a beat up piece of furniture again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...