Wednesday

Living room part I...

It took us all weekend, but we've gotten the living room painted... including the big ole' red wall posted about here.  I decided the fire place could use a little revamp while we were at it.

This is where I started Friday night (before painting had begun on the walls and ceiling)...


(after a quick stop at the Home Depot) to purchase this...



This is where I was on Saturday night (forgive the GLARE from the canister light.... there are no overhead lights in this room!).  The ceiling has been done and the walls "cut-in".



Check back tomorrow for the completed project... you're gonna' love it! (I hope!)

Oh... and next week check out what to do with the left over tile... it's a great Christmas gift that everyone can use!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...