Tuesday

Decorating from the ground up....

I'm sure this is number one on the professional decorator's "what not to do" list, but for some reason I have the tendency to decorate from the ground up. I realize you're suppose to decorate/accessorize UP to bring the eye up (and make the room look bigger?), but for some reason I like things on the down-low, too!



I like to tuck things underneath furniture....


or around it....


or next to something else.... This bird cage sits right next to the slider that leads to my back deck- it also sits beneath a picture with a bird cage in it, also hung fairly low on the wall.

Is it just me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...